Since there are so many different companies offering web designing in Huntington Beach, you can start by making a list of your specific needs. Each site is unique, it is a great idea to know what you need before you start asking around or sending the estimation forms.
Image Source: Google
Some things you might need to know are:
1. Want to sell a product online?
2. Does your site require a database?
3. Do you also need web hosting? or a domain name?
4. Do you want your customers to contact you through a form?
5. How many pages do you think the site will be?
6. Are there pages or features specific to your business that you would like to have on your site?
7. Also, note some URLs of sites you like. Or perhaps you saw a specific feature on another site that you want to incorporate into your own site.
Having a rough idea of the kind of site you are looking to help you find the designer for your project.
One of the best ways I have found to find the right designer is to get a referral from someone you know personally who has had their site designed and they are happy with the site, and their experience with the designer.
Yellow Pages ads are expensive so chances are you will find the professional design firms to successful web design people listed there.